Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the “cache” of your Internet browser. When you visit the same website again, cookies allow the website to recognize your browser and as a result, store your user preferences.
Type and function of cookies
- Own: Sent from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website.
- of Third Parties: Sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web.
- Session: They collect data during the user’s navigation through the website.
- Permanent: They allow access to data from the user’s terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Technical: They allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
- Personalization: They allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
- Analysis: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the added data.
- Advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces in the editor based on certain criteria, with the edited content or the frequency of access.
Table listing the type of cookies used on the website and their purpose
|2 years old
2 years old
20 years and 1 month
|Distinguish users and sessions
Determine new sessions or visits
Determine if the user is in a new session or visit
Limit the percentage of requests
Stores the source of traffic that explains how the user has reached the web
Used for visitor tracking
Allow the user to see updated web content if they share it
It is used to limit the percentage of requests
This cookie is used to indicate that the use of it has been accepted
|This cookie contains an identification that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as the chosen language
|It is used to save the chosen language in the navigation
- You can disable the use of own and third-party cookies by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 9 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Identification of those responsible for cookies and the processing of the data obtained
The person responsible for the own cookies and the processing of the data obtained will be LET. The contact email is: email@example.com
The person responsible for third-party cookies is Google and Google Analytics.